All the latest industry news and insights from X2
X2 have now launched an extension to our traditional 4PL business with traction services providing dedicated vehicles and drivers working solely for the X2 business and our customers, right across the UK operating around the clock seven days a week. They can augment your core fleet or substitute it entirely. We double shift the equipment across the 24 hour clock with a single customer or work days and nights with different customers sharing the benefits of diluting the fixed assets and overhead costs, providing a robust but cost effective transport solution.
We will implement transport operations where our customers need them without being constrained by geographical location.
Examples where we are supporting our customers include;
– Day traction services regionally and nationally
– Night trunking for Network parcel and pallet operators
– Tramping operations nationwide
– Ad hoc, seasonal trunking and weekend work
– Component manufacturers to secondary manufacturers
– Manufacturer to retail and wholesale DC’s
– Delivering direct to retail stores regionally or nationally
– Delivering to retail outlets nationally through an outbase solution
– Operating Inter-site trunking NDC to RDC’s
Sectors currently serviced include;
– Retail Grocery
– Non Food retail
– Parcel and pallet network operators
With X2 you will also have no complex or difficult contracts and no onerous asset obligations, allowing you to manage your costs effectively whilst retaining flexibility.
If you would like to discuss how we might be able to help further, please do not hesitate in contacting me on 01455220909 or email me on;